HAL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 131 Job Vacancies March 2018
HAL Recruitment 2018 Job alert both male,female fresh & Experienced candidates.HAL Recruitment 2018 updated on March 2, 2018 notification on latest HAL recruitment 2018 openings across India. The Official job portal notification sites hal-india.com from Hindustan Aeronautics. HAL 2018 it Page contains both active and non active Job openings and recruitment notification from HAL 2018.
HAL Recruitment 2018-19: Apply Online for 131 Operator
HAL Recruitment 2018-19 in Bengaluru(Bangalore). New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification hal-india.com published for the post Primary Teacher, Counsellor in HAL Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 131 Vacancies in HAL for the post Operators.
Job in Hindustan Aeronautics HAL Recruitment 2018
HAL Vacancy Details:
- Total No. of Posts: 131
- Name of the Post: Operator
- Name of the Category:
- UR: 68 Posts
- SC: 26 Posts
- ST: 02 Posts
- OBC: 35 Posts
Name of the Trade:
- Machinist: 22 posts
- Turner: 21 Posts
- Grinder: 05 Posts
- Fitter: 59 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 15 Posts
- Electrician: 05 Posts
- Instrumentation Mechanic: 04 Posts
ELIGIBILITY OF HAL RECRUITMENT
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 28 years for UR, 33 years for SC/ ST, 31 years for OBC(Non-creamy layer) candidates as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Full Time ITI + NAC/ ITI + NCTVT after 10th Standard in the Trades of Machinist/ Turner/ Grinder/ Fitter/ Electronics Mechanic/ Electrician/ Instrumentation Mechanic.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ merit.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- through online by Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank e-Challan. No fee for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)/ Ex-Apprentices of HAL & Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hal-india.com from 25-01-2018 at 08:00 Hrs to 14-02-2018 at 23:45 Hrs.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2018 at 08:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-02-2018 at 23:45 Hrs.
Website Source : http://www.hal-india.com/
HAL Recruitment 2018 – Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), HAL Education Committee, HAL Gnanajyoti School has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 07-03-2018 by 03:30 pm.
HAL Vacancy Details:
- Total No. of Posts: 14
- Name of the Post:
- PRT- (English & Social Studies): 01 post
- PRT- Mathematics: 02 Posts
- PRT- Maths & EVS/Science: 03 Posts
- PRT- Computer Application: 01 Post
- K.G Teacher: 02 Posts
- Counselor: 01 Post
- Ayah (Female): 03 Posts
- Attender (Male): 01 Post
ELIGIBILITY of HAL Jobs
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 45 years or below as on 01-06-2018.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have B.A., B.Ed. from a recognized university, Subjects at B.A. should include a minimum of two of the subjects mentioned within brackets (History/ English/ Political Science/ Economics), B.Ed with English for post-1, B.Sc., B.Ed. from a recognized university, Subjects in B.Sc. should include Mathematics and any other subject mentioned within brackets (Physics/ Biology/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Computer Application), B.Ed with Mathematics for post-2 and aggregate of 50% in B.A, B.Ed, Graduation with NTT/ Montessori for post-5 with relevant experience. For more details refer the notification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary HAL Gnanjyoti School. No fee for internal candidates of CBSE/ ICSE HAL Schools of Bangalore.
Ho to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents, on the envelope should be super scribed as “Name of the post applied for—–” through post/ courier to the HAL Gnanajyoti School, HAL East Extension Township, GBJ Colony, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore-560 037 on or before 07-03-2018 by 03:30 pm
About HAL Hindustan Aeronautics
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) located in Bangalore, India.Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is a Only organisation in iNDIA involving in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and manufacturing their spare parts. In addition hire the variety of HAL jobs, basically divided into two major divisions Aircraft Manufacturing Division and Aerospace Division and here is the chance to grow and work among best people around you.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) comes up with latest recruitment details on various post in all over India.
You can find here latest recruitment process like Job Details, Job Locations, Interview Dates, Online Application Form, Fee Details, Eligibility, Qualifications and Job Notifications from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) released recruitment notification throughout the year. HAL advertise recruitment separately for various posts under each location across India. HAL Maintenance & Overhauling located – Nasik, Korwa, Kanpur, Koraput, Lucknow, Bangalore and Hyderabad. This Hindustan Aeronautics Limited page contains all the current and upcoming HAL recruitment notifications for 2018 across all its locations in India.
HAL Recruitment 2018, HAL Jobs:
Apply online for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Jobs Apprenticeship Trainee, Technician Trainee,Aircraft Maintenance Engineer,AME,Assistant Engineer, Management Trainee,ITI Apprentice,GATE Entry etc,Candidates can also visit official website at www.hal-india.com for more detailed recruitment information,Salary,Qualification,Age Criteria,Exam Procedure ,etc.